Date control

Discussion of features and enhancements to the Jiwa product.

Date control

Postby jiwameister » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:16 am

Hi,

I am sure that everybody would agree (as everybody in our office does :roll: ) that the date control used throughout Jiwa is most annoying.

There are plenty of date controls out there that work better - in that it will not block you entering 30 when its currently on february for example. Most date controls will take the input on the date, but roll the month automatically in this scenario.

Any chance of getting it replaced?
Glenn Lake
Managing Director
Lonicera Pty Ltd
http://www.lonicera.com.au
jiwameister
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Date control

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:20 pm

jiwameister wrote:Hi,

I am sure that everybody would agree (as everybody in our office does :roll: ) that the date control used throughout Jiwa is most annoying.

There are plenty of date controls out there that work better - in that it will not block you entering 30 when its currently on february for example. Most date controls will take the input on the date, but roll the month automatically in this scenario.

Any chance of getting it replaced?

Yes!

Send your red wine donations to :

Date Control Change Fund
Suite 2, Level 10
100 Walker Street
North Sydney 2060

Once we reach 24 bottles, we'll change to a control that appeases the "not block you entering 30 when its currently on february" example.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Features and Enhancements