Adding more custom menus

Discussions relating to breakout scripting, .NET and COM programming with Jiwa objects.

Adding more custom menus

Postby james.harper » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Under 6.5.12hf3 I want to add a 5th custom menu to the Inventory Maintenance screen. I'm absolutely sure I did this under 6.4.x by extenting the control array but I just can't remember how I did it. I do remember it only took me 15 minutes though :)

Under VB6 you would just do something like "Load FormObject.mRecordCustom(5)" and it would add to the control array, but this doesn't work under vbscript (no Load statement). I can make a call to a VB6 COM object to do it but I don't want to if I don't have to.

thanks.

James
james.harper
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Adding more custom menus

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 pm

james.harper wrote:Under 6.5.12hf3 I want to add a 5th custom menu to the Inventory Maintenance screen. I'm absolutely sure I did this under 6.4.x by extenting the control array but I just can't remember how I did it. I do remember it only took me 15 minutes though :)

Under VB6 you would just do something like "Load FormObject.mRecordCustom(5)" and it would add to the control array, but this doesn't work under vbscript (no Load statement). I can make a call to a VB6 COM object to do it but I don't want to if I don't have to.

thanks.

James

Sorry, James - I'm at a loss as to how you did this also. If you do figure it out, please do post the solution back here.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Technical / Programming