Email Invoices from Process Orders form

Discussions relating to breakout scripting, .NET and COM programming with Jiwa objects.

Email Invoices from Process Orders form

Postby pricerc » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 am

So,

based on sample code elsewhere in this forum, I have invoices being emailed out of Sales Order Entry quite happily.

I'm stuck trying to achieve the same thing from the 'Process Orders' form, but there are a few things missing that are tripping me up:

1) an MDIParent (for Set PrintReportObject.CrystalApplicationObject = MDIParentObject.GetJWPrintObject)
2) the SalesOrderObject passed to the 'ProcessCompleted' breakout is not the same as the SalesOrderObject passed to any of the breakouts in Sales Order Entry, and is missing AddEmailLog and SystemProfile.

I can code around SalesOrderObject limitations (by creating a JiwaSO.clsSalesOrder based on the JiwaProcessSO one I *do* have).

However, how do I get hold of a CrystalApplicationObject ?

/Ryan
/Ryan

ERP Consultant,
Advanced ERP Limited, NZ
https://aerp.co.nz
pricerc
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 20

Re: Email Invoices from Process Orders form

Postby DannyC » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but wondering if there was ever a solution to this?

I am also trying to write a breakout to auto-email when processed, but I need the MDIParentObject so I can set
Code: Select all
MDIParentObject.AddReportSelectionFormulaToken

and
MDIParentObject.EmailReportDirect

and
SalesOrderObject.AddEmailLog

Did anything ever come of this? Really keen to get this one working - even though it is the old version!

Cheers

Danny
DannyC
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 29

Return to Technical / Programming