How clear Jiwa Cache

Discussions relating to breakout scripting, .NET and COM programming with Jiwa objects.

How clear Jiwa Cache

Postby symimake » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:44 am

I am getting hands on with Jiwa Custom REST endpoints. I enabled the Custom Route plugin. I changed some route names in it but when I browse the route with modified name I am getting 404 error and still working on previous route address. I restarted Jiwa several times but not getting the updated route.

Do I need to clear the Jiwa Cache? If so then how can I do ?
symimake
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How clear Jiwa Cache

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:25 am

You've posted this in the version 6 forum. Version 6 does not have a REST API. You want to post in the version 7 forum, specifically the REST API subforum.

The reason for the 404 is typically exactly what is means - the route does not exist. Usually it is because the plugin failed to compile or load.

Check the Event log for indications of problems.

Also change the Exception Policy of your custom plugin to Abort to prevent the service starting with plugins failing. Default policy is "Report" which does not abort the service start, but just logs any errors to the event log.

symimake wrote:Do I need to clear the Jiwa Cache? If so then how can I do ?

No.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Technical / Programming