Colour/Size Labels

Discussions relating to breakout scripting, .NET and COM programming with Jiwa objects.

Colour/Size Labels

Postby 2can2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi,
Please can you give me the label names so I can change the 'Colours' and 'Sizes' labels in the X and Y labels for Inventory, Add/Edit Style? on V6513.
I know this should be on the V6 forum but they don't get viewed there.
Thanks
Attachments

[The extension docx has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

2can2
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 25

Re: Colour/Size Labels

Postby Mike.Sheen » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 pm

See here for my reply to your original question.

We don't answer questions relating to version 6 as quickly as we do for version 7 simply because it takes a significant amount more effort to do so - we already have development environments running for version 7, so often it is easier for us to answer version 7 questions. Version 6 questions require us to spin up a VM and then get into the mindset related to the version 6 structure and code - so it means it is more of an imposition for us to research and answer the question - so when we have a short 15 minute downtime between tasks it's not possible for us to answer a V6 question, but we can do so with version 7.

It took me 97 minutes to setup the environment and then research, test and deliver your answer - I simply can't do that in a timely fashion with the workload we currently have day-to-day (hence my reply at 10pm).
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Re: Colour/Size Labels

Postby 2can2 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:42 am

Apologies Mike. I didn't realise it was such an involved process, it is appreciated though.
The thing is we still have several clients that haven't upgraded as yet and most not because they don't want to but due to time constraints on the dealer side and customisation having to be scheduled and completed in V7 means they still are on V6513 and of course they still want changes!
I do try and keep them to a minimum in V6.
Cheers
2can2
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 25

Return to Technical / Programming