errors in creating a plugin

Discussions relating to breakout scripting, .NET and COM programming with Jiwa objects.

errors in creating a plugin

Postby Anthony » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:11 am

Hey! sheen how are you ?, I am trying to create a plugin in the Jiwa. However, it is creating too many undefined errors like " JavainventoryUI. maintananace form is not defined " but they are executed in built-in plugins even though they used same packages and code . Also, I am using demo version to create it. Would you please guide me where I am doing wrong.
Anthony
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: errors in creating a plugin

Postby Mike.Sheen » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Anthony wrote:Hey! sheen how are you ?, I am trying to create a plugin in the Jiwa. However, it is creating too many undefined errors like " JavainventoryUI. maintananace form is not defined " but they are executed in built-in plugins even though they used same packages and code . Also, I am using demo version to create it. Would you please guide me where I am doing wrong.

Hi Anthony,

Firstly, this forum you posted this in is the Jiwa 6 forum - that does not have plugins, only Version 7 or later has plugins.

I can help you if you provide some more information - please create a new topic in the Jiwa 7 Technical / Programming forum, and provide the exact error message(s) you are getting - even better would be to also include your plugin as an attachment.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Technical / Programming