Pricing

Discussions relating to version the "old" version 7 of Jiwa

Pricing

Postby SBarnes » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm

On of the things that currently exists with our current customer base is that a debtor can belong to multiple customer groups who receive very different pricing, but a given customer wants to receive the best price based upon which of the groups they belong to gets the best price.

It would be handy if multiple pricing groups could be attached to a debtor instead of the single that is currently available, what I am describing is a many to many relationship where the cheapest price for the product being chosen would be selected.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Re: Pricing

Postby Mike.Sheen » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 pm

SBarnes wrote:It would be handy if multiple pricing groups could be attached to a debtor instead of the single that is currently available, what I am describing is a many to many relationship where the cheapest price for the product being chosen would be selected.

Nice idea! Not terribly hard to implement, either - just an extension of our current logic and a relatively small data structure change.

We will certainly keep this in mind for version 7.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Archived - Jiwa 7