Job Invoicing extremely slow

Find general Jiwa support here.

Job Invoicing extremely slow

Postby indikad » Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi All
A new client who is using Jiwa mainly to do Job Costing.
When we create Job invoices, and use auto allocate, Jiwa automatically allocates the amount to about 50+ invoice lines belonging to the job. When we save & process the sales order, each step takes about a minute or more. Even when I scroll through the sales orders, it's extremely slow.
The task manager shows network activity is at 2-3% (of 100mbps).

I've reindexed ALL the JB_xxxx tables in job module, and reindexed SO_main, History, Lines, LineDetails. Still very slow. Any one experience similar problem before, any solutions?

Indika
indikad
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 2

Re: Job Invoicing extremely slow

Postby Mike.Sheen » Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

indikad wrote:Hi All
A new client who is using Jiwa mainly to do Job Costing.
When we create Job invoices, and use auto allocate, Jiwa automatically allocates the amount to about 50+ invoice lines belonging to the job. When we save & process the sales order, each step takes about a minute or more. Even when I scroll through the sales orders, it's extremely slow.
The task manager shows network activity is at 2-3% (of 100mbps).

I've reindexed ALL the JB_xxxx tables in job module, and reindexed SO_main, History, Lines, LineDetails. Still very slow. Any one experience similar problem before, any solutions?

Indika

Indika,

I'm posting this for the benefit of others - you already have a hotfix solution.

This is a bug in 06.05.13 (in fact all versions of Jiwa prior to 06.05.14).

The bug reference is : https://bugs.jiwa.com.au/show_bug.cgi?id=7417
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Core Product Support