How to create Debtor specific prices for inventory  Topic is solved

Find general Jiwa support here.

How to create Debtor specific prices for inventory

Postby JuiceyBrucey » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:04 am

Hi, im a newby to JIWA.
I need to create Debtor specific pricing for inventory. So there is no confusion, this is where the Debtor has a different pricing structure for specific products that differs from the recommended retail price.
I have not found a tutorial on this yet. If you could point me to one that would be great.
*** UPDATE ***
I have found out how to do this on indivual products, now I need to know how to import a lot of Debtor specific prices all at once.
Thank you.
Cheers
JuiceyBrucey
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: How to create Debtor specific prices for inventory  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 am

JuiceyBrucey wrote:Hi, im a newby to JIWA.
I need to create Debtor specific pricing for inventory. So there is no confusion, this is where the Debtor has a different pricing structure for specific products that differs from the recommended retail price.
I have not found a tutorial on this yet. If you could point me to one that would be great.
*** UPDATE ***
I have found out how to do this on indivual products, now I need to know how to import a lot of Debtor specific prices all at once.
Thank you.
Cheers

Is this for Version 6? We don't provide much in the way of programming / technical support for version 6 anymore as it's been 15 years or so since the last release of that version.

If this is for version 7, then you should post the same question over in that forum.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Re: How to create Debtor specific prices for inventory

Postby JuiceyBrucey » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:36 am

sorry, still getting used to using this forum.
I have resolved the issue anyway.
Thank you.
Cheers
JuiceyBrucey
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Return to Core Product Support