cost of jiwa licences

Find general Jiwa support here.

cost of jiwa licences

Postby JIWALION » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi Does anyone know what a jiwa licences cost to purchase, we only have limited number of licences and I want to buy more????
JIWALION
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: cost of jiwa licences

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:03 pm

JIWALION wrote:Hi Does anyone know what a jiwa licences cost to purchase, we only have limited number of licences and I want to buy more????

This is out of my area of knowledge and authority, but I did several days ago bring your topic to the attention of our sales people. Whilst I did not walk away with a figure, I did get a "it depends" response.

What I think is correct is as follows:

Subscription licences are $75 per user per month (version 7 only, not available for version 6)
Perpetual database licences with mandatory annual maintenance are $2,400 and $400 p.a. after the first year
Perpetual server licences with mandatory annual maintenance are $3,500 and $600 p.a. after the first year

Once you go above 12 users, the perpetual licence cost decreases - I think that's $800 for the initial purchase, but still $400 p.a. maintenance.

Additional modules (landed cost, service manager, job costing, bill of materials, et cetera) are $2,400 per site initially, then $400 annual maintenance - these are not per user, but per site.

Prices above are all Ex-GST.

I've had discussions many many times over the years about publishing the price schedule for licences but there is reluctance to publish this for some reason.

I hope this was of some help.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Core Product Support