Magento 2 Plugin

Find general Jiwa support here.

Magento 2 Plugin

Postby redpoint » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello Dev Team,
Is there any plugin available for Magento Jiwa 7.2 integration? I can see there is one, but when I try to access document I cannot find it in docs.jiwa website.

Can you please confirm if the plugin is available? or I have to use Rest Api? If available, please share how to integrate link with me.

Thanks
redpoint
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Magento 2 Plugin

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 pm

We had a Magento integration for Magento 1.9.x and Jiwa - which shipped as a standard plugin.

It was decided to withdraw support for that plugin, so we no longer have an out-of-the-box solution for integrating into a Magento webstore.

Our REST API is only going to be of use if you can get Magento to use it - you would need to write a plugin for Magento.

An easier approach would be to do what our old Magento plugin did - it pulled sales orders from Magento and pushed back products, product levels, customers and so on.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Re: Magento 2 Plugin

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:50 pm

An update to this - the Magento Integration Plugin article has been made public again - to assist those who are depending on it. I was told to take it down, but it appears there is no putting that genie back into the bottle, so here we are!

Whilst we don't recommend starting a new integration with it, it does work with Jiwa 7.2.x and the plugin is automatically updated when you update to Jiwa 7.2.x or create a new database.

This plugin still only integrates with Magento 1.9.x - we expect Magento 2.x to not work.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Core Product Support