Kits  Topic is solved

Find general Jiwa support here.

Kits

Postby gkov3 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 pm

I am trying to pick a sales order with 1 kit item containing multiple (6) subitems.

How do I issue subitems to the kit so that I can end up with one complete kit that can be picked in the sales order?

Does work order needs to be raised to allocates subitems to the kit?

Thank you.
gkov3
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: Kits  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:58 pm

gkov3 wrote:I am trying to pick a sales order with 1 kit item containing multiple (6) subitems.

How do I issue subitems to the kit so that I can end up with one complete kit that can be picked in the sales order?

Does work order needs to be raised to allocates subitems to the kit?

Thank you.

Hi gkov3,

Work orders are not related to kits - kits are simply a collection of components related to a kit item. I think you want to set the QuantityThisDelivery of each component sales order line to pick a kit (and perhaps set the picked flag for that line also). To issue a complete kit, you would need to take into account the KittingUnits for each component - this is how many units of the component are required to make one of the kit.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Core Product Support