Debtors Statements  Topic is solved

Support for Crystal Reports within Jiwa.

Debtors Statements

Postby tonysmith » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Can you advise on what the system is passing down to the reports when you run a statement i.e what is required in the JiwaRanges formula.

I want to run a statement based on DB_Main and DB_Trans (not the stored proc used in std format)
tonysmith
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Debtors Statements  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:25 pm

tonysmith wrote:Can you advise on what the system is passing down to the reports when you run a statement i.e what is required in the JiwaRanges formula.

I want to run a statement based on DB_Main and DB_Trans (not the stored proc used in std format)

Hi Tony,

We set the contents of the following formulas if they exist in the report - there is some overlap because we wanted to support legacy custom statement reports, and have the same report be used for both the debtor maintenance form and the debtor statements menu report:

AAPrintDate
Pass_DebtorAccountNo
Pass_DebtorID
Pass_SP_AsAtDate
Pass_SP_StartingDebtorAccountNo
Pass_SP_DebtorAccountNo
Pass_SP_EndingDebtorAccountNo

If you're not using a stored proc, you can ignore the Pass_SP_* formulas and simply use AAPrintDate and also Pass_DebtorID OR Pass_DebtorAccountNo.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Return to Crystal Reports