Hide Kit rounding  Topic is solved

Support for Crystal Reports within Jiwa.

Hide Kit rounding

Postby robin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Hi Guys,

We have just started to just kit rounding in our system, I want to hide this line from showing in our invoices as it shows up as part of the kit.

Not quite sure on how to implement this on the report or would I need to modify the stored procedure?

Regards
Robin
robin
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hide Kit rounding  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 pm

robin wrote:Hi Guys,

We have just started to just kit rounding in our system, I want to hide this line from showing in our invoices as it shows up as part of the kit.

Not quite sure on how to implement this on the report or would I need to modify the stored procedure?

Regards
Robin

Hi Robin,

I would do both - modify the stored procedure to include a column indicating if the line is a kit rounding part, and also modify the report to suppress the display of lines which are a kit rounding part.

If Crystal works the way I think, then that means the line won't appear in the detail section, but any aggregate formulas (such as sum) will include the value.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Return to Crystal Reports