Sales GM report - Kit Sales line issue  Topic is solved

Support for Crystal Reports within Jiwa.

Sales GM report - Kit Sales line issue

Postby markbpreece » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi Mike,
As mentioned in a support request to Beth JIWA sales/GM reports for kit items list the components in the sales reports including Kit Rounding Line.
A customisation.
I think the sales reports should print off what is on the invoice so it should not be a customisation. That I will take up with David.
I am not up to speed on Crystal yet but there is a new IT hire here at South Aust Potatoes Glen who is handy in this area and getting up to speed.
That is the main purpose of this topic.

Glen has taken from JIWA
Sales with COGS by Staff reports details of sales, cSales with COGS by Staff reports details of sales, cost of sales and GP% summarised or detailed for debtor

and tweaked it to include Qty Del and Ave price... and now address kit component issue.

The report will be clean and get them off to a start. Right now they have not got a sales report they can use for Sales and Execs - a high priority.

Max was not aware of a JIWA doc saying how it worked with Crystal.
Glen has worked a lot out himself. But he is struggling on this kit issue.

What is the best way for him to engage here? (what do you need - his amended report? or can you advise him how to fix this by return )

Many thanks

Mark Preece 0401 775 999
markbpreece
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Sales GM report - Kit Sales line issue  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:22 pm

markbpreece wrote:What is the best way for him to engage here? (what do you need - his amended report? or can you advise him how to fix this by return )

If we are provided with the custom report, and also details of what changes are required then that's all we need to make the required changes.

Consider also we're purists and perfectionists, so we may end up rewriting the report.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Re: Sales GM report - Kit Sales line issue

Postby markbpreece » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 am

Ok thanks Mike. I will get the report.
Whilst this is a custom report, the issue of printing out kit components as sales rather than the kit parent is an "issue" across all SALES/COGS reports.
There is no help required in the amendments made (adding qty and ave cost).

be back.

cheers
markbpreece
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Sales GM report - Kit Sales line issue

Postby markbpreece » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Mike hi,
have supplied report to David with some discussion so will take offline. Many thanks.
Mark
markbpreece
I'm new here
I'm new here

Return to Crystal Reports