Creating my own UltraComboEditor and populating  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Creating my own UltraComboEditor and populating

Postby DannyC » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:19 pm

I've knocked up a pretty rough plugin which displays a custom combobox on the Sales Order Delivery tab.
It will be used to denote whether the address is business or residential.
Then that will be passed onto IFS.

Attached is a plugin which, for a non-programmer, I think seems to work pretty well :!: . The data is retained in a history custom field.

Everything is pretty good except the display of the combo elements when you click on it to change. You'll see what I mean if you import the attached and click on the combobox.

I got some of the code from the Infragistics website and I'm fairly sure there is a problem with their code but I'm hesitant to fiddle with it when their own doco has it.
I'd appreciate if someone smarter than me can take a squizz and suggest where the code needs to be changed.

No doubt there are 1,000 better ways of achieving what I'm after but for now it's just the display of the combobox that I'd like to get resolved.
Posting here is my last resort ;)

There should be 3 elements. Business. Residential. PO.

Version 7.2.1 SR20.
Attachments
Plugin Attkey Sales Order Delivery Address Extra.xml
(43.24 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
DannyC
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 31

Re: Creating my own UltraComboEditor and populating  Topic is solved

Postby SBarnes » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:53 pm

DannyC wrote:Attached is a plugin which, for a non-programmer, I think seems to work pretty well :!: . The data is retained in a history custom field.

I've known you a long time and would not call you a non-programmer :)

Attached is a version that fixes the display largely all I did was comment out the code from the web and included an event that should give you the value when the user changes the selection in the hope this helps.
Attachments
Plugin Attkey Sales Order Delivery Address Extra.xml
(43.62 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 182

Return to Technical and or Programming