V175 Pantry List Display Price Decimals  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

V175 Pantry List Display Price Decimals

Postby 2can2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi, I have updated the plugin Pantry List from the docs site dated 090718 but it still has the issue displaying the selling price with Decimals? The line no 176 seems to state 2 decimals but it isn't displaying as such. See attached screenshot. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers
Attachments

[The extension docx has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

2can2
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 25

Re: V175 Pantry List Display Price Decimals

Postby SBarnes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Try something like this

Code: Select all
jgLines.AddColumn("Price", new JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.JiwaManageGrid.JiwaCurrencyCellType() {DecimalPlaces = 2}, "Price", 10, false, true, false,false);
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Re: V175 Pantry List Display Price Decimals

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:01 pm

2can2 wrote:Hi, I have updated the plugin Pantry List from the docs site dated 090718 but it still has the issue displaying the selling price with Decimals? The line no 176 seems to state 2 decimals but it isn't displaying as such. See attached screenshot. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers

Please attach images as images! Nobody wants to download a word document to look at an image when it can simply be displayed inline within the forum post!
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Re: V175 Pantry List Display Price Decimals  Topic is solved

Postby 2can2 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Pray tell how I can save an image taken with the snipping tool 'inline within the forum post' ? as I don't know how to do it?
The query was to change the price display to 2 decimal points i the line below :
.AddColumn("Price", New JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.JiwaManageGrid.JiwaCurrencyCellType, "Price($)", 5, , , , True, , , , 2)

as the above doesn't seem to work. Cheers
2can2
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 25

Return to Technical and or Programming