VB to C# ToolClick syntax  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

VB to C# ToolClick syntax

Postby DannyC » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:30 pm

I am having trouble working out the correct syntax in C# when I have clicked a custom tool added to the ribbon.

In VB it would be
Code: Select all
      AddHandler chequePaymentForm.UltraToolbarsManager1.ToolClick, AddressOf chequePaymentForm_Toolbar_ToolClick
    End Sub

Public Sub chequePaymentForm_Toolbar_ToolClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventArgs)
      Dim chequePaymentForm As JiwaCreditorChqPayUI.CreditorChqPay = DirectCast(sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager).DockWithinContainer

I am having trouble with the DirectCast line.

chequePaymentForm.UltraToolbarsManager1.ToolClick += chequePaymentForm_Toolbar_ToolClick;
   }

public void chequePaymentForm_Toolbar_ToolClick(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.ToolClickEventArgs e)
   {
      JiwaCreditorChqPayUI.CreditorChqPay chequePaymentForm =  ?? what do I put here ??;      
DannyC
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 30

Re: VB to C# ToolClick syntax  Topic is solved

Postby SBarnes » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi Danny

Below is some code I have used in a sales order form to do what you are looking to do which should give you the idea, basically the sender will be the UltraToolbarsManager and from there DockWithinContainer will give you the form that owns the UltraToolbarsManager.

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager toolbar = (Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager)sender;
JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaSalesUI.SalesOrder.SalesOrderEntryForm salesform = (JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaSalesUI.SalesOrder.SalesOrderEntryForm)toolbar.DockWithinContainer;
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Return to Technical and or Programming