Duplicate Key Error at Login  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Re: Duplicate Key Error at Login

Postby SBarnes » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:35 pm

It wasn't me :cry: , I just get the job of fixing it.

But now there is an error about duplicates to SY_PluginSystemSettings, what tables do I need to flush for them to completely clear out the REST API which has ID 1E518303-19CE-498D-8B19-AA0534E6AE3C ?
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Postby Mike.Sheen » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:37 pm

SBarnes wrote:It wasn't me :cry: , I just get the job of fixing it.

But now there is an error about duplicates to SY_PluginSystemSettings, what tables do I need to flush for them to completely clear out the REST API which has ID 1E518303-19CE-498D-8B19-AA0534E6AE3C ?

Code: Select all
DELETE FROM SY_Plugin WHERE RecID = '1E518303-19CE-498D-8B19-AA0534E6AE3C'
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Postby SBarnes » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:30 pm

Covid was more fun than this :lol:

When I eventually got the two plugins into the database logged out and went back in the whole thing has gone back to the original error, but we have fixed it by only removing one of the duplicates for each of the three settings that were doubling up.

Interestingly the rest api plugin only doubled its settings when the plugin that references it was added and enabled but there is no logical reason why that should cause it to happen.

The other weird thing is there was data in tables where it shouldn't have been like plugin system settings when there was no corresponding record in the plugin table which should be a foreign key violation.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Previous

Return to Technical and or Programming