complete list of all debtor transactions regardless of type  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

complete list of all debtor transactions regardless of type

Postby JuiceyBrucey » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:43 pm

Hi, I want to get all inventory items recently ordered by one debtor regardless of order type so I can make a display on our website of recently ordered products. This can then be used to add items to a favourites list or re-order group.
Is there a plugin for this, or do I need to do a table join of some sort?
If I need to do a table join on the SQL, which tables would I join?
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers
JuiceyBrucey
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: complete list of all debtor transactions regardless of t

Postby SBarnes » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:08 am

My suggestion is that you take a look at the pantry list plugin that is supplied by Jiwa, which is designed to do a similar thing inside Jiwa in the sales order screen, off the top off my head I am pretty sue it looks at sales for the last six months.

If this fits the bill as to what you are looking for it would be fairly easy to include that in a custom route in the REST API, as I've done this previously myself.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Re: complete list of all debtor transactions regardless of t

Postby JuiceyBrucey » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Hi Stuart,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I have had a look at this plugin and it looks like it would do the job after reading the code. Most of the code was above my level of C# understanding and almost gave me a heart attack LOL.
I dont really have any idea how to incorporate this into a custom route, but I will give it a go, any advice gratefully appreciated.
I looked at the SQL and I think I could use just this part to achieve what I want by butchering some of the other plugins I have built and throwing it together. But one of the issues I can see is that the IN_Main table joins with the SO_Sales table which would not be a problem except in my installation development installation of JIWA, I dont have a SO_Sales table. I dont know why.
If that table existed, I am pretty sure I could make this work without too much drama.
Can you think of any reason this table would not be there?
Thanks again, much appreciated.
JuiceyBrucey
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: complete list of all debtor transactions regardless of t  Topic is solved

Postby SBarnes » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:56 pm

have had a look at this plugin and it looks like it would do the job after reading the code. Most of the code was above my level of C# understanding and almost gave me a heart attack LOL.
I dont really have any idea how to incorporate this into a custom route, but I will give it a go, any advice gratefully appreciated.

You could always get Jiwa to provide a quote on doing the route.

I can see is that the IN_Main table joins with the SO_Sales table which would not be a problem except in my installation development installation of JIWA, I dont have a SO_Sales table. I dont know why.
If that table existed, I am pretty sure I could make this work without too much drama.
Can you think of any reason this table would not be there?

SO_Sales is a view not a table.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Return to Technical and or Programming