Price Scheme Test Price, copy button to inventory, debtors  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Price Scheme Test Price, copy button to inventory, debtors

Postby DannyC » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:51 am

Hi,
I have had the question posed to me about the possibility of replicating the functionality of the Test Price ribbon button to the Inventory ribbon and/or the debtors ribbon.

How could that be achieved?

Cheers

Danny
DannyC
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 30

Re: Price Scheme Test Price, copy button to inventory, debto  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi Danny,

Yes this is possible - but it's a bit of effort. The test price dialog isn't public unfortunately (It seems this was intentional - it wasn't quite refactored enough to be easily used in isolation from the price scheme maintenance form) - fortunately it wasn't that much work to copy paste and refactor that into a dialog within a plugin.

Attached is a plugin which adds a "test price" button to the ribbon of debtors and inventory maintenance - when pressed the test price dialog shows, and is pre-populated with either the debtor or inventory item - the user must then select either a debtor or inventory item (depending on which form they invoked it from), and select a quantity.

Plugin Test Price.xml
Sample Plugin
(61.3 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Technical and or Programming