Magneto Order Import to Jiwa Issue  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Magneto Order Import to Jiwa Issue

Postby Ahmed » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi,

I have integrated Magento & Jiwa, and placed few Orders in Magento & tried to Import them to Jiwa.

The whole process is working fine except for the Orders which includes one particular Product, If I include that product then Order throws an exception & isn't getting import. Please find the attachment to see the issue.

If I login to Magento admin & find the product id to get the Sku & then go to Jiwa Inventory to see if the Sku matches any Part Number in Jiwa Inventory then there I can find the matching Item also.

Can you please explain if Product exists with the same Sku in Magneto & with Part Number in Jiwa then why am I seeing this error ? And how to resolve the issue to not get errors like that in the future ?

Thanks
Attachments
2016-07-14_151711.png
Magneto Order Import, Product Missing Error
Ahmed
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Magneto Order Import to Jiwa Issue  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi Ahmed,

If you open the inventory maintenance form in Jiwa, on the Custom Fields tab you'll see a field "product_id" - this is the Magento product id.

When orders are imported into Jiwa, for each item on the Magento order we look for an inventory item in Jiwa which has a matching product_id. In this case there is none.

When Jiwa created the item in Magento, or vice-versa (depending on how you've configured the integration) this field was set to link the Jiwa item to the Magento item.

So to fix it, enter the correct Magento product_id in that custom field in Jiwa and save - and then your problem will be resolved.

Which direction are you syncing inventory items? From Jiwa to Magento, or from Magento to Jiwa ?

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Return to Technical and or Programming