when exporting jiwa debtors to magento store it shows error  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

when exporting jiwa debtors to magento store it shows error

Postby jak » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi!

i'm using Magento integration plugin in jiwa, in this plugin i'm try to export jiwa debtors to magento store, but when i run this action this show error in log

Error updating SY_SysValues with IDKey of JiwaDebtorsLastSyncDateTime and a Section of Magento Integration

this is the message we get in logs

can you please tell me steps and procedure to export jiwa debtors.

Thank you in Advance!
jak
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Topics Solved: 0

Re: when exporting jiwa debtors to magento store it shows er  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 am

Hi jak,

The documentation shows how to export products, the same applies to debtors:

1. Open the Magento Configuration Form
2. Press the Create New button on the ribbon
3. Type in a name e.g.: "Export Debtors"
4. On the Available Actions grid, locate the Export Jiwa Debtors and select it, then press the < button to the left of that grid to add it to the Selected Actions
5. Save
6. Press the "Run Selected Actions" button.

If you want detailed information as what it is doing when running, change the Log Policy of the selected action to be Verbose, and then run it again.

Now - your error "Error updating SY_SysValues with IDKey of JiwaDebtorsLastSyncDateTime and a Section of Magento Integration" indicates that you may have copied and renamed the plugin. If you have done this, then you need to find in your code the areas referring to system setting sections and name them the same as your new plugin name.

For instance, in the CreateMagentoCustomers method there is:

Code: Select all
object lastSyncTimeRaw = JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.Manager.Instance.Database.ReadSysData("Magento Integration", "JiwaDebtorsLastSyncDateTime", "2015-01-01");

The "Magento Integration" text in the above MUST match a system setting section, which in the case of system settings added by plugins is the name of the plugin. Change "Magento Integration" in the above to be your plugin name. You'll need to do there everywhere in the plugin where refers to reading and writing system settings - they're the calls to ReadSysDataand SaveSysData.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Re: when exporting jiwa debtors to magento store it shows er

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:14 am

UPDATE: There is a fault in the 7.00.157.00 version of this plugin - it does not have the necessary system setting for exporting debtors to Magento.

See my post here for details on how to rectify this.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 757

Return to Technical and or Programming