Magento Integration Error  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Magento Integration Error

Postby TomW » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Mike

We have been setting up the Magento integration on our test database and all was going along very well.
Now the until bit.
We were trying to add some new dummy sales through Jiwa and found the data bas needed to be rolled over, this failed as the plugin was logged on.
To overcome this problem I disabled the plugin rebooted Jiwa and found when we tried the roll over the attached error appeared.

Then I tried to re-enable the plug in and got the same error.

Do we have an undocumented feature here or have I done something silly.

Thanks Tom
Attachments
Magento Error.png
TomW
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: Magento Integration Error  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Tom,

I think you got the error initially because there is another plugin referencing the plugin you disabled (e.g.: One named "Magento Integration Action Example" ships with Jiwa by default - it depends on the "Magento Integration" plugin").

If you disable the "Magento Integration" plugin and all plugins referring to that (as seen on the References -> Plugin References tab), then the error will not occur when logging into Jiwa.

As for why you get the error even when you re-enabled the "Magento Integration" plugin - it could be that there is a problem compiling the "Magento Integration" plugin - and the dependent plugins are then unable to locate the "Magento Integration" plugin - load the plugin maintenance form, locate the "Magento Integration" plugin and press the Compile button on the Code tab to make sure it compiles successfully.

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Re: Magento Integration Error

Postby TomW » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 am

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the answer it worked I was able to do the roll over and re-enable both plug ins.

The only question I have, is this going to be the only way to log off the WEB site or are there plans in the future for another solution.

Tom
TomW
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Topics Solved: 1

Re: Magento Integration Error

Postby Mike.Sheen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 pm

TomW wrote:Hi Mike,

Thanks for the answer it worked I was able to do the roll over and re-enable both plug ins.

The only question I have, is this going to be the only way to log off the WEB site or are there plans in the future for another solution.

Tom

I've logged DEV-5979 to look into this. In the meantime you'll need to restart the service after performing yearly rollovers.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Technical and or Programming