Magento - Export Jiwa Stock Levels  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Magento - Export Jiwa Stock Levels

Postby kyra » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 am

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when trying to export JIWA stock levels in the Magento Integration Plugin sample:

Object reference not set to instance of an object (see screenshot attached)

I looked at a similar error here: http://docs.jiwa.com.au/display/J7UG/Im ... +an+object

In System Configuration / Magento Integration, the warehouse is set to [Logical] / [Physical] - could this be the issue?

Thanks
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Error screenshot
kyra
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Magento - Export Jiwa Stock Levels  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 pm

kyra wrote:In System Configuration / Magento Integration, the warehouse is set to [Logical] / [Physical] - could this be the issue?

Hard to say what the issue is - but you should definitely make sure that setting has a valid value. Just re-select the warehouse for that setting from the System configuration form.

I've attached a plugin which is a modified SOH export with some extra logging and checks. Import the attached plugin, save and then exit Jiwa and log back in.

Open the Magento Integration form and create a new integration and add the Integration Action "Test Magento SOH Export" from the available actions.

Change the log policy to be "verbose" and then click the "Run Selected Actions" button.

You should either see the export of SOH level succeed or some indication in the log grid of how far it got before throwing an exception.

Mike
Attachments
Plugin Test Magento SOH Export.xml
Sample Plugin
(39.46 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Return to Technical and or Programming