Jiwa 7.10 dll - initiate SO  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Jiwa 7.10 dll - initiate SO

Postby Riyaz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 am

Hi There,

We have just upgraded one of your client from Jiwa 6 to Jiwa 7.10 , we had a custom software using jiwa 6 dlls which need to convert to.

We currently are converting our custom software and using the 7.10 dlls, can you pls help me with the below issue that I'm facing

Am using the below function to initiate Sales Order

Private salesOrder As JiwaSales.SalesOrder.SalesOrder

JiwaApplication.Manager.Instance.Logon(JiwaCon.DataSource, JiwaCon.Database, JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaODBC.database.AuthenticationModes.JiwaAuthentication, Trim(_UserName), Trim(_Password))

salesOrder = JiwaApplication.Manager.Instance.BusinessLogicFactory.CreateBusinessLogic(Of JiwaSales.SalesOrder.SalesOrder)(Nothing)

It logs in fine and then on the Sales Order Initiating line, it throws the below error

"Method not found: 'Void JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaJobCosting.clsJobInvoice..ctor(JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.Manager)'."
Riyaz
Kohai
Kohai

Topics Solved: 2

Re: Jiwa 7.10 dll - initiate SO

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Riyaz wrote:It logs in fine and then on the Sales Order Initiating line, it throws the below error

"Method not found: 'Void JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaJobCosting.clsJobInvoice..ctor(JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.Manager)'."

Hi Riyaz,

I think you have a plugin enabled which is hooked into the sales order business logic Setup method and is trying to create a Job Cost object.

Can you review your enabled plugins, and try to isolate the culprit by disabling them, one at a time?

Mike
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Postby Riyaz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi Mike

Thanks for that, I've disabled all custom plugins, but the error still comes up, pls see attached the current plugins that are active at the moment. Kindly advise
Attachments
sipcam_plugins_enabled.jpg
Riyaz
Kohai
Kohai

Postby Scott.Pearce » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 pm

I'd continue disabling plugins, one at a time, until you have "zeroed in" on the culprit.
Scott Pearce
Senior Analyst/Programmer
Jiwa Financials
Scott.Pearce
Senpai
Senpai

Topics Solved: 221

Re: Jiwa 7.10 dll - initiate SO  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:07 pm

I'd also make completely certain your application is referencing the right assemblies.

What you're seeing is pretty much what you'd get if you have referenced the JobCosting.dll as version 7.00.175.00 and not 07.01.00.00 - or even if you're not referencing JobCosting.dll explicitly, but have an old version of JobCosting.dll in your applications folder.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Postby Riyaz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Perfect, that was it, thanks Mike and Scott
Riyaz
Kohai
Kohai

Return to Technical and or Programming