Adding A Save Button to a Processing Screen  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Adding A Save Button to a Processing Screen

Postby SBarnes » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:43 am

I am building a screen to maintain data in a table that is in the Jiwa database but is not a Jiwa table.

I am basing this Screen upon the Process Screen rather than the usual Business Logic Maintenance Screen as there is no need to scroll back and forth between entries in the table as they need to all be shown in one Jiwa Grid in a given order and a maintenance screen would be over kill.

My question is how can I replace the process button with a save button with the standard icon for save i.e. Computer disk, I know how to add/hide buttons to the ribbon it's getting access to the icon that is the issue.

Thanks.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Re: Adding A Save Button to a Processing Screen  Topic is solved

Postby SBarnes » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:55 am

To answer my own question and in the hope someone else find this useful the following code in the forms overridden Setup Function will do the job.

Code: Select all
         UltraToolbarsManager1.Tools["ID_RecordProcess"].SharedProps.Caption = "Save";
         Image bmpImage = Manager.GetEmbeddedPicture("JiwaFinancials.Jiwa.JiwaApplication.save-24x24.png", false);
         UltraToolbarsManager1.Tools["ID_RecordProcess"].SharedProps.AppearancesSmall.Appearance.Image = bmpImage;
         UltraToolbarsManager1.Tools["ID_RecordProcess"].SharedProps.AppearancesLarge.Appearance.Image = bmpImage;
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Return to Technical and or Programming