BankFeeds  Topic is solved

Discussion of features and enhancements to the Jiwa product.

Re: BankFeeds

Postby Rhys.C » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 am

It's happened again this month, no transactions found for the 31/03/2022. Transactions are in Xero and it has been working fine during the month. I suspect the issue is related to the Cash Book Receipt's 'date create' (i.e. 01/04/2022) is in the next period. Anyone else having this issue? Although it's only one day out of the month that's affected it would be great if this can be resolved.
Rhys.C
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Mike.Sheen » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:17 pm

Rhys.C wrote:It's happened again this month, no transactions found for the 31/03/2022. Transactions are in Xero and it has been working fine during the month. I suspect the issue is related to the Cash Book Receipt's 'date create' (i.e. 01/04/2022) is in the next period. Anyone else having this issue? Although it's only one day out of the month that's affected it would be great if this can be resolved.

Yikes, your post went unnoticed for a couple of reasons.

#1 is you're posting in a topic which has been marked as "solved". The OP who created the topic is who marks it as solved. Best not to piggy-back on other people's topics with new or additional issues.
#2 is this topic is in the "Features and Enhancements" sub-forum. This is aimed at making suggestions for new features or improvements - technical and support issues have their own forums.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Postby SBarnes » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:48 pm

A simple work around may be to just change your login date to the last day of the month before you create the cashbook entry.
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Previous

Return to Features and Enhancements