Web Hook Headers  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to the REST API of Jiwa 7.

Web Hook Headers

Postby SBarnes » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:43 pm

If someone has accidently supplied headers in setting up subscriptions can I simply flush SY_WebhookSubscriptionRequestHeader with an SQL statement to get rid of them or are there other tables?
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Re: Web Hook Headers  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:30 pm

SBarnes wrote:If someone has accidently supplied headers in setting up subscriptions can I simply flush SY_WebhookSubscriptionRequestHeader with an SQL statement to get rid of them or are there other tables?

That's all, but note you'll need to restart the service because the values in that table are persisted into an internal list on start-up.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Re: Web Hook Headers

Postby SBarnes » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Thanks,

Yeah new stuart rule don't let the uninitiated create webhooks this mob are now sending their Jiwa api key back to themselves.

Not like someone wrote a set of instructions and another someone sent them the link, maybe the instructions shouldn't show a header add with "my external system api key" but rather with "my external system api key and not the jiwa one" :lol:
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan
Shihan

Topics Solved: 175

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:51 pm

SBarnes wrote:Thanks,

Yeah new stuart rule don't let the uninitiated create webhooks this mob are now sending their Jiwa api key back to themselves.

Not like someone wrote a set of instructions and another someone sent them the link, maybe the instructions shouldn't show a header add with "my external system api key" but rather with "my external system api key and not the jiwa one" :lol:

Oh dear. At least they have you to troubleshoot and resolve the issue!
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 756

Postby SBarnes » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:18 pm

Yeah but finding these things feels a bit like this :lol:

die-hard.jpg
Regards
Stuart Barnes
SBarnes
Shihan