Some Feedback

Give us your feedback on the Forums Site, what forums we should add, and how we could be doing things better. (No product-related posts should be made here)

Some Feedback

Postby nathan.mcdonald » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi All,

It is good to have this forum up and running and looking forward to putting valuable information.

It would be great to have a things in here for Jiwa Dealers to be able to suggest enhancements and also a place where Jiwa can advise when they are working on at the present time. For instance part of the conference was that GL and Purchasing is being rewritten. If we can get a Thread for this that way we can all make our thoughts known to enhance Jiwa.

Nath
nathan.mcdonald
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Some Feedback

Postby Mike.Sheen » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:13 pm

nathan.mcdonald wrote:Hi All,
It would be great to have a things in here for Jiwa Dealers to be able to suggest enhancements and also a place where Jiwa can advise when they are working on at the present time.
Nath

Great idea, Nathan!

I've created a new forum to meet this need. I've added one post in relation to FX sales, and will do another for the new GL once we're ready to do so.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Forums Site Feedback