Registered Names

Give us your feedback on the Forums Site, what forums we should add, and how we could be doing things better. (No product-related posts should be made here)

Registered Names

Postby nathan.mcdonald » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi All,

Another suggestion, when signing up we should use are names as truthfully I don't know who Phreeze, MIBJiwa or Hyp (not having a go at you guys) is and unsure if they are a Jiwa Person or JSP and from where. It is good to know who we are talking with.

Nath
nathan.mcdonald
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Registered Names

Postby Mike.Sheen » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:45 pm

nathan.mcdonald wrote:Hi All,

Another suggestion, when signing up we should use are names as truthfully I don't know who Phreeze, MIBJiwa or Hyp (not having a go at you guys) is and unsure if they are a Jiwa Person or JSP and from where. It is good to know who we are talking with.

Nath

The username we will leave totally up the the registered user. You can rest assured all members of this forum are vetted - we manually approve each application, and will not approve applications from people we do not know.

These forums are only for Jiwa dealers, or trusted people associated with Jiwa customers and dealers. Our ambition is to create a community to share ideas and resources which will better the product.

Whilst to some degree I share your sentiment that the username should fairly and accurately represent the forums members association with Jiwa, I also recognise the need for individualism.

We encourage members to at least put in their signature their role and organisation - such that all posts will reflect this.

EDIT : I've also enabled the ability for members to change their username, should they feel compelled to do so :)
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 755

Return to Forums Site Feedback