Get all debtor's and creditors in jiwa  Topic is solved

Discussions relating to plugin development, and the Jiwa API.

Get all debtor's and creditors in jiwa

Postby kranil7701 » Thu May 30, 2024 1:48 pm

Is this is possible to get all the creditors and debtor's by using jiwa api.
please let me know if any endpoint for creditors and debtor's without passing id .
thanks
kranil7701
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Get all debtor's and creditors in jiwa  Topic is solved

Postby Mike.Sheen » Thu May 30, 2024 6:35 pm

kranil7701 wrote:Is this is possible to get all the creditors and debtor's by using jiwa api.
please let me know if any endpoint for creditors and debtor's without passing id .
thanks

It depends.

If you want to get a shallow list, then the /Queries/DB_Main and /Queries/CR_Main return a filterable, paginated list of a limited number of fields. Debtors also has an expanded list with /Queries/DebtorList which joins in some other tables.

If you want to get all the complex DTO's of debtors and creditors, then there is no single route - use one of the above to get the list of DebtorID's or CreditorID's and then call the respective /Debtors/{DebtorID] or /Creditors/{CreditorID} route.

Keep in mind in even a modest sized database, doing this for every debtor and creditor is a resource intensive operation. It's not acceptable to perform this on a regular basis.
Mike Sheen
Chief Software Engineer
Jiwa Financials

If I do answer your question to your satisfaction, please mark it as the post solving the topic so others with the same issue can readily identify the solution
Mike.Sheen
Overflow Error
Overflow Error

Topics Solved: 769

Return to Technical and or Programming